Friday 20 July 2012

Birthday Celebrations


After the inside jobs I could do that required no noise , I snuck out to the sewing room to only be rung by the school to say Jacob wasn't feeling well.
So off to Swan Hill I go.
I finally got back to my quilting and I am nearly half way through.
I may get some more done after work tomorrow.
I may even have photo's to share.

Today is our niece's 12th birthday.
We went to Murray Downs for tea.
I ate too much.
Why do we do that when we go out??
They had pavlova ( I couldn't resist ) which I only have if it's on the menu when we go out.
It was nice to catch up with everyone as we haven't seen them for a while.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

I hope your Jacob is feeling better today!

Pavlova... yum!!!

WTG, girls! You're doing good!

Sarah said...

Yeh - why do we overeat when we go out? I'm a single serving girl at home but not when I eat at family functions...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...