Tuesday 31 July 2012

Playing .....


After some housework ........ I ventured out to the shed to play.

I didn't sew , I just ironed and cut.
I ironed 2 fat 1/8ths packs and cut what I needed for one project and cut the remaining into the rectangles I need for my 2" hexie quilt.
( the ones I showed yesterday )
I still don't have enough , but I have plenty to keep me busy for a long time.

Mum sewed 2 backings together ....... so now we need to baste them.

What a very cold day we have had ......
I'm cuddled under a quilt , even with the heater on.
 ( I'm dreaming of Darwin )
lol :)

I did Grandma's grocery shopping tonight while Zac was at his drum lessons.

The girls laid 18 eggs over the last 2 days.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

While ironing and cutting isn't the glamorous side of sewing/quilting, it's a necessary part to be sure!

WTG, girls! I knew you could do it!

Simone Harding said...

Glad you got out in the sewing room. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with all the Hexies. Wow two backs sewed.
Excellent work girls.
10 sleeps

Doniene said...

Sometimes ironing and cutting can be therapeutic! Sorry, it is cold, but I am SO ready for cold weather! Over 100 degrees F today!!

Blessings

Sarah said...

Time in the studio playing (even if it is ironing and tidying) is beter than no time at all in my book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...