Sunday 29 July 2012

Another Birthday Celebration

Today my baby is a teenager.......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZACHARY !!!


Grandma made him his cake ( a chocolate fudge cake )
Everyone came for lunch to celebrate.
As DH had to leave to go to Melbourne this afternoon.


Zachary got a remote controlled plane from us.
After lunch we went down to the oval so he could fly it.
He started well but the wind caught it on a turn and it had a slight accident.
It can be fixed......
A new rule .....no flying when windy.

On to the quilt show purchases.


These pretty flannels from the shop I used to work at.
They were having a great show which was good.


I went a little overboard but couldn't help myself.
Pinks , creams and some browns in 30cm cuts.
To add to my pink and brown reproduction collection.


These are 5" squares ...... Mum bought them for me.
I will add them to my collection.


Some greens ..... I think I see a new Diamond Hexie coming on.


These are a very dark brown and pink.
It definitely will be a hexie.

More to show tomorrow.

DH has arrived in Melbourne safely.

The girls laid 9 eggs yesterday and 9 again today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Happy birthday, Zachary! Happy BIRTHday, mom!

:)

Love your new fabrics... just out and out gorgeous!

WTG, girls! You're doing great these days!

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Birthday and Happy shopping. Are you just collecting the pink/browns or do you have a project in mind? It will be pretty whatever it is...

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...