Wednesday 4 July 2012

Darwin Day 10


Today we went to the Aviation Museum.
I have loaded some pictures with my phone and they are all jumbled up ...Sorry !!
We also went 10 pin bowling too.
DH won .....
I can never win in real life , but I did get a strike.

Until Next Time.


Today I went to the patchwork shop in Darwin and bought some pink fabrics and a few more 2" hexagons.
The B52 Bomber
This plane is so very big
The tail , which had to be removed to get in the hanger.
Zac in front of a helicopter
Some more pinks that I bought at Spotlight
Some Victoria and Albert fabrics that I found at Spotlight.
I will have to find something to go with them when I get home.
We didn't really imagine how big the B52 Bomber
 was , we were very surprised !!

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Looks like you're having fun... and hitting quilt shops! Love those fabrics...

Simone Harding said...

Amazing pics... glad you are having a great time away.
Love your pink fabric can't wait to see what you do with it..

Doniene said...

Cool photos of the B52!! They are amazing planes!!

The fabrics are scrumptious!! Can hardly wait until you have them in a project!!

Sounds like a nice relaxing time!!

Enjoy!!

Sarah said...

I'm waaaaay behind on blog reading but I'm looking forward to catching up on your trip...even tho you are home now. That plane is humongous and even tho the fabrics are pink, I like them too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...