Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 14 ..... Darwin


We have had a lazy Sunday morning and a fun afternoon.

Grandpa took us 10 pin bowling .....
and I won the first game.
I have never won a proper game ever !!
I led from the first.
Score 129.....DH 128.....Grandpa 127....
Zachary 84.....
DH won the second game by quite a lot and I came second.
Grandpa just came third with one pin in front of Zachary.
Jacob didn't want to play.

We went to a local pub just down the road a bit and had a lovely tea.

We have had a few hands of UNO tonight , which was fun.

As you can see I have added a few hexie's too.

Until Next Time.


3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Heavens... I've not play Uno in years and year!

Your hexie diamond is growing!

Doniene said...

Way to go!!! It is always fun to win sometimes!!

Your hexies are amazing!!!! Your fussy cutting makes them so special!!

Blessings

Sarah said...

Sounds like some good entertainment and luck you to win and then come in second! Maybe you ened to play more often? I absolutely adore the way you are running the stripes on your hexies. I'll be fussy cutting some rose star blocks this Friday and will need to remember this arrangement.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...