Saturday 7 July 2012

Darwin Day 13


We drove out to Palmerston today as there is a water park out there too.
It has only been opened for a couple of weeks.
It's very nice.
It has one of those racing slides, six people at a time go at once.
DH and Zachary went 5 times.
Zac will probably not be able to walk tomorrow , after walking up all those steps.

After that we went to the movies again.
We saw "Ted "
OMG!!!
So , so funny.......

While at the water park I did a bit of stitching.
Hexie stitching......
Photo below.

I have finished the book I was reading too.
" When Harry Met Molly " by Kieran Kramer.

We ate in tonight , I made Spagetti .

I hope we can sleep in in the morning , they are building appartments next door and they are there very bright and early , right outside our window.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

It's good to know you're enjoying your vacation so much... and getting in some sewing time as well!

It'll be hard to get back to reality, yes?

Sarah said...

I must be out of it - haven't heard of the movie or the book you referenced...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...