Monday 16 July 2012

Back Into ......

......normal mode.

After being away for 3 weeks I thought I would forget how to do things at work ...... didn't happen.
Felt like I didn't go anywhere.
My ankle let me know I was alive anyway ........ my feet will have to get used to it all over again.

It was almost like spring today , I didn't even have a jacket on.
It probably won't last though.

Tomorrow I will escape to the sewing room.
I need to baste a few quilts.

No sewing today.
Been reading again.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Real life has a way of smacking one in the face when one returns from vacation. Hope your ankle is better soon and that you get used to all that standing.

Go, girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...