Friday 27 July 2012

Cooking .......



I have been in the kitchen all day today.
Cooking up a storm.....
With some help from mum.
Getting prepared for a sewing day in August that I'm hosting.

DH went into Swan Hill and picked up Zachary from school camp
He had a great time , but is a little under the weather.
He is coming down with something.
I think he is very glad to be home.

Mum and I will be going to Melbourne tomorrow to the quilt fair.
So a very long day we will have.

No sewing today.........or photo's.

I picked up 21 eggs this morning and picked up 6 eggs tonight.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Have fun at the quilt show tomorrow and hope Zachary is feeling better soon!

2 dozen plus eggs! Wow! The girls are going to town with the egg-laying!

Doniene said...

I'm sure behind on commenting on blogs!! You have been a busy camper!! Happy Birthday to Zachary!! Have fun at the quilt fair. Looking forward to an update!!

Blessings

Simone Harding said...

Can't wait to see what tummy food you make. Also what you buy from quilt fair. Have fun.

Sarah said...

The girls are back on task!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...