Thursday 19 July 2012

Good News


Well we have gone to Melbourne and got home safely.

But I'm buggered.

It's a long drive when you are the only driver.

We had good news from the doctors today.
They don't think Zac needs to have any surgery just yet.
A full review in 12 months ( gait test , ct scan and x-rays ) and they will see how he is.
He will probably grow 3 inches in that time anyway.

We hadn't been to the new hospital yet and it is so very nice.
So much room......



They have a Meerkat inclosure.


They found a sunny spot.


And a 2 story aquarium..........

We stopped at Bendigo on the way home and got some clothing for Zac for his snow trip next week.
I think he has nearly everything , if not he will have to make do.

No sewing today ( I did take it with me  )

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think I misunderstood - were the meerkeets and the aquarium at the hospital? Must be very soothing for the guests if that's correct. There is a tv show of guys who make huge and exotic aquariums - their imaginations run wild every episode.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...