Tuesday 24 July 2012

An Early Morning


We all got up very early this morning to get Zachary to the bus on time.
DH took him in , as he had to go to work.
I hope he's o.k........
I'm a worried mummy.

I finished work at 7pm tonight after a 6 hour shift.
DH had the bath ready when I got home and my feet had a great time against the spa jets.

Grandma made celery soup for us for tea , which was very nice.
A very inexpensive meal.
And healthy too.

It is absolutely freezing outside.....
It has been all day.
They say we may get rain tomorrow.
I won't hold my breath.

No sewing today.

The girls laid 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.



1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm sure he'll have lots of fun in the snow. I am guessing he is with a chaperoned group to keep watch, but one never knows if you've packed warm enough clothes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...