Saturday 7 July 2012

Darwin Day 12

Today as we didn't have a car , Grandpa drove us into Darwin and we went to the Wave Lagoon.

I didn't go in because DH said it was cold.
And it's not above 36 degrees..... Lol.
It has to be really hot for me to swim.

It is very nice down at the City Beach lots of grass to sit on and palm trees for shade.
My three boys got a bit sunburnt today.

When Grandpa picked us up we all had showers and got ready for tea.
Tonights choice was the Trailer Boat Club.
I had the same as last time ( barramundi ) absolutely yummy.
Watched the sunset over the ocean again.

We walked to the club and walked back again.
It didn't take to long either.

We got to watch to football when we got back ....... Go Blues!!!!!!!

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Doniene said...

Lovely sunset!!!

jaybee said...

Glad you are enjoying Darwin. ?This is home for me and you certainly have picked the best time of year to visit. I read earlier that you had said no flies or mozzies. It must be too cold for them at present or else the crocodiles ate them all :) Have more fun don't forget to go to feed the fish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...