Saturday 14 July 2012

It's Nice To Be Home




We slept in this morning.
:)
DH got up at 8am and I slept until 9.45am.
I would have slept longer but Grandma rang her bell and woke me.

I have been doing washing today and sorting clothes.
Most everything was clean ...... just the clothes from the day we left , and what we were wearing went into the washing machine.

DH has been having fun out in the garden ( he told me he missed it )

The boys have been a bit lazy today ...... at least they did get dressed.

Mum came over this morning to visit and dropped me over a present.
A scissor set ...... dressmaking and embroidery .
They are blue and have spots.
Mum did a great job feeding the animals for us......we paid her in eggs....... lol.

DH and I made a big pot of pumpkin soup too.
Soup isn't something you want to eat in Darwin.

It has been raining a little today.
All the spring bulbs have sprung so the Daffodils aren't to far away.

While in Darwin I finished Diamond Hexagon no.59.
Only 40 to left to make.

No sewing today ...... I have been reading.

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.



2 comments:

Doniene said...

So glad you made it home! Now you have to rest up from your vacation!! LOL What an amazing hexie! Looking forward to the next 40!!

Sarah said...

So funny to hear you talk about spring bulbs as we are in the throws of summer. Record heat yesterday and we still have August, typically the hottest month of the year...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...