Tuesday 10 July 2012

Darwin Day 16


Today saw DH and Zachary go out fishing in the harbour.
They had a ball.
Caught lots of fish ( which we having for tea )
And came back covered in sandfly bites and sunburnt.
The fisherman sprayed them in a homemade spray that killed the sandflies in their tracks.

DH dropped Jacob and I down at city beach and he went swimming in the wave pool while I sat under the palm trees.
I read some of my new book.
After he had had enough of swimming we walked into the city and had a look around.

Today was nice and humid , with big fluffy clouds ( that we only imagined ) according to Grandpa.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Sounds like a great day... I esp like the part about sitting under the palm trees and reading...

:)

Doniene said...

Reading under the palms - only in my dreams!! Lovely lily!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...