Thursday 26 July 2012

I'm Nearly There


I did get out to sew after lunch today.

Grandma came over and helped me tidy up from last night and I have washed all of DH's work clothes as he will be in Melbourne for 2 weeks at the Academy , starting next Monday.
( now I just have to iron them )

I have only the inner border left to quilt , then it's on to sewing on the prairie points.

Mum has finished the hour glass block quilt top.
Pictures tomorrow ( I forgot )

We have had more rain today , but only a little.

I'm really naughty and didn't pick the eggs up tonight either.
I'm bad !!

Until Next Time.


2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

What type of Academy will your DH be attending? Inquiring minds and all that...

=^..^=

Congratulations to your mum for finishing her hourglass quilt top!

You are going to have a LOT of eggs to pick up...

Sarah said...

Sounds like you are all very busy. I would also like to know what kind of academy? police? Any word on the snow tripers yet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...