Wednesday 1 August 2012

Frosty Morning



As today was a working day , no sewing has been done.

I did go into town a bit earlier than I had to ........ the chickens needed more feed and I also bought a couple more containers for some sewing projects.

We had a lovely frost this morning  :(
It was so cold inside when I got up too.
But the sun did shine all day.....
Not that it made it any warmer.

Well I'm going to sit now with my cup of tea and watch some  T.V.

The girls laid 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Here I sit... with temps around 100F each day... dreaming of a chilly morning and a hot cuppa tea... *wink*


WTG, girls! You're doing good!

Sarah said...

what flavor tea? I made iced tea today with some leftover bits of ruby red zinger and blackberry mojito. We are only supposed to hit 91F today but iced tea will hit the spot. Is all this talk about hot weather warming you yet? LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...