Friday 3 June 2011

All Sorts Today

 The entertainment area with the laser-lite all put up ! Yipee !!
 My nearly 12 year old getting the tyre's pumped up and ready to have a drive out in the neighbours paddock next door.
 And here he is driving past blowing out a lot of smoke, the poor buggy is getting old it is his Dad's from when he was a teenager.
 The Collection for a cause fabrics I am going to use for the Civil War Block Of The Week.
 These are some of the Diamond Hexagon's that I am slowly making.
 The top half of my flannel quilt that I am quilting as I go.
 And the bottom half.
 One of the quilts I have kind of finished ( it needs to be quilted ) It's Rosalie Quinlan's Love Is, I did it as a BOM
 And another by Rosalie that took me 14 months to needle turn applique ( which I love to do )
 And a beautiful gift from a friend . Thank-You Jan. And the lovely Treadle as well .
Well I do hope that the pictures will post LOL . These are just some of them and it is the first time that I have done anything like this, so if it works I will post some more. Today we finished the Entertainment Area out back. We went into town to get more screws for the Glass House ( I will put up photo's tomorrow ) and  DH  then helped  Zachary get the buggy going. Grandma is a bit unsteady today she is still getting over a cold, she did'nt leave her house which is'nt like her. I have sewed on my hexagons today. Until next time.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Perfect photots! Love the treadle machine!!

Simone Harding said...

Oh my goodenss your quilts are amazing.
I also did the Rosalie quilt with needleturn! lol
Mine was custom quilted and so sits on the back of my black couch. Looks great.
Love you entertainment area, it will be an excellent place to sew!!!
Hope day brings you great joy and lots of sewing.

Michelle said...

I love it too !! I also have my 2 Grandma's treadle machine's. My Mum's Mum had hers converted to power but you can change it to treadle in a minute. And all those attachments ( the zig-zag one WOW ) They must of felt so flash to have them and all we do is press a button or turn a dial. And yes I know that your quilt is finished don't rub it in ( I think I will have to quilt mine on the machine ) Thanks for the comments it was exciting

Kylie Lloyd said...

I've decided that I'm coming to live at your house and hide out in your sewing room.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...