Thursday 23 June 2011

Yummy !

 Look what DH and I made for tea. 3 of them to be exact.
Now I have lunch tomorrow. Mmmm..... cold pizza.
I thought I would take a picture of todays eggs. They layed 5 and a half today. Look at that little one it is so small.
This is what I tried to post yesterday no. 23.

We have had enough rain to make everything damp. Great for the garden and the vegie patch.
It's raining softly right now. It's a pity that we can't hear it on the roof.

A good day at work , and I am still sewing that quilt.
A small drama with my missing rotary cutter that was there one minute and gone the next , but it was found finally ( thanks Kylie ) I thought it had gone to that place where things go that you never see again. LOL.

Well I am going to start no. 24 now.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

Your very welcome. I was happy to help find your rotary cutter. Had an awful thought that Liam might have lost it for you.

Michelle said...

I knew it was in the shop but things disapear in there it's like the black hole. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...