Thursday 2 June 2011

DH and I took Grandma into town today to go shopping. It knocks her about a bit, but she does like to go. We have started putting up the laser lite on the Glass House and the entertaining area. It was that warm I was down to a T-Shirt, but a cold front is on the way. Oh well it is Winter. I have been reading my new book Just Like Heaven by Julia Quinn and finished it today, It came out on Tuesday and I got it on my i-phone. I should'nt have because I have all her other books in my bookcase but I could'nt wait - how sad is that LOL. We are going into town soon to get our baby boy from the train. They don't have to go to school tomorrow  so he will be happy. Well I am going to sew some of my hexagons while I wait to leave. Until next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...