Monday 6 June 2011

What A Day Brings

Our other cat Ginger.
 
 Some of our young Beetroot.



My Elephant Garden with Agapanthus and Daffodil. And Grandma's Astor Daisy and a beautiful hot pink Geranium. Also Belladonna Lilies.

The roof is on the Glass House

And some young Garlic. Below is a Silky Oak Tree that was here when we bought our house 11 years ago. It was only as high as the fence.
We had visitors today. Grandma's niece and her husband from South Australia , they went to Melbourne to see the Football and called in on their way home.
Mum called in with her new desk that she bought so we had to put it together OMG it had drawers and everything. The instructions were very good though.  Now Mum has her own space to sew on. DH and I went to Mums to pick up a bench (very Heavy !) but the right height for cutting and ironing so now I have to make a pressing mat for it. I did'nt get around to taking pictures of the logcabin but maybe tomorrow. Today is my last day of holiday's , so back to normal for me. Until next time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

You are the best!!!!!!

Kylie Lloyd said...

I swear the Ginger is a mirror image of Caesar. But he doesn't have the amber eyes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...