Sunday 19 June 2011

Sunday Sewing With Friends

I have three blocks together in my Everyday Angels Quilt. I have the same flannel on the back as in the top. I have been working on it for 2 years of and on when the mood strikes, and I know you all know what I mean.
 My new pattern came and it won't be started for a while. Unless I get bored. LOL.
And the next hexagon diamond I am doing.

I had sewing today with all the Sunday girls, we always have a ball, and I think we talk more than sew. LOL.


I don't think the eggs were picked up today. I forgot to ask DH before he went to bed to get a bit of sleep before work tonight. He starts night shift tonight so I have the whole bed to myself for the next 7 days. We are starting to get used to all the odd hours with his new career.

Well I am off to watch Escape To The Country ( love all those English homes ).

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...