Saturday 11 June 2011

UFO'S

                                               She is all finished .
                                                    
                                                     So is this. It needs to be trimed but that is a job for tomorrow.
                                 36 blocks all done. A raggy quilt that I should have finished before Christmas
                                      but things get in the way and they get put away and forgotten about.
                     On the design wall. I just love pink and green . And this Flannel range is really nice I think it was called Winter Whites .
                                 Some of the blocks sewn together and a group of 4 sewn together. It will all be done tomorrow ( I hope ) It might not get to the washer and dryer but it will get done.

The girls layed  3 eggs.

 DH took Zac to Lake Boga to fish. Zachary caught  a  11.5 pound Carp and was so excited I have a photo on my phone but I will have to work out how to get it out.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

I love the flannel range you are using. Very nice. I will have to get some more flannel to make another raggy quilt for the girls.

Your doll is great, I am thinking I need to do mine.
Yummo fresh fish, well done Zac.

Kylie Lloyd said...

cut doll. the little girl will love it for sure. what are you going to do with the strips now they are finish.

Michelle said...

Trim, quilt and bind

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...