Wednesday 8 June 2011

Another UFO !

 Mum's Pink, Brown and Cream Log Cabin  It's about 90" square.
 This is one corner
  I just love it ( because of the pink )
 A pincushion that was on the  Marcus Brothers website as a free pattern.
 And  Hemming House fabrics in the quilt I designed for a Mystery Weekend ( it is'nt finished yet ) I am thinking of adding more borders as I have lot's of  fabric left. Most of the girls that did the class have finished theirs. I am so slack !
 A close up.
 And another
I just love this range of fabric. The sashing is a Moda  Dot though.

At work today I cut lot's and lot's of flannel and an Art Gallery fabric Dreaming in French for the show.
And some John Derre flannel for shaggy quilt kits.

I think that everything is packed ready to go on the pallet.

The girls layed 5 eggs yesterday and we got 4 today, so they are starting to earn their keep.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Kylie Lloyd said...

I just love your log cabin quilt. YOu should design a pattern for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...