Sunday 5 June 2011

Another Beautiful Day

Here is our Happy Rooster "Chicko" and some of his girls. We have had him since he was on egg.
 And some of the others and our Mother Hen and her chick.The girls have layed 7 eggs today, they are getting better.
 My new book. Mum and I love 1930's fabrics and we have over 700 different ones. And I am going to make a Double Wedding Ring when I have time LOL.
 The quilt top I showed yesterday. Next to it is it's backing that I did today. The signature block is in the middle on the white square. It will be going to Canada. I just need some batting.
These are some of my Mum's logcabin blocks,she only has 25 to go. It is 8x8 blocks and they finish at 9 1/2 ". Tomorrow I will post the pink, brown and cream  logcabin that we have just finished.

Jacob my eldest did his homework after some gentle persuasion.

DH and I did some more on the Glass House.

While watching our Football team Carlton win tonight I sewed on my Hexagons. Until next time.              

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Great to hear the girls have lifted their game! Fresh eggs, yum!!!

Love the quilt backing design, thumbs up!

Your mum's log cabin blocks are excellent. She is very talented and I bet she is awesome too!!! lol You will have to post some of her hexagon projects as well.

Knowing how passionate you are about your team I am suprised you got any sewing done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...