Saturday 18 June 2011

Shopping

My first end diamond finished only 11 to go . I got it done after tea tonight .
The east side is done.
 And I know it is Winter but look at these beautiful Roses.

And Grandma picked these yesterday for me . I know they are only Daisies but they are one of my favorite flowers. Aren't they nice !

DH and I took Zachary and his friend to Swan Hill to the skate park today. It was threatening rain but it didn't happen which was good because we went to Dick Smith and got a new T.V. and it was in the back of the ute. Now we can watch the Football with a big screen.
We also used our gift voucher that we got for Christmas and got a pie maker. Now we can use all the apples we get off the trees and make pies and freeze them.

Tomorrow is sewing with the Sunday Girls, we meet at Miss Sampsons Drapery in Swan Hill where I work.

The girls layed 3 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow. I'll make sure that I bring the basket.

Michelle said...

Cool and I won't foget the cat. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...