Thursday 9 June 2011

It's Nice To Relax

 I finally took a picture of our other cat. She is the Mother of our other 2 cats. They were both from the same litter, she had 4 ginger ones then the black and white fluffy one ( yes it's true ) I could'nt believe it.
 They all play together.
 The glass is going on
 One end finished. We are putting a garden bed at the end ( that is why the glass is'nt to the ground )
 The North side is nearly done too.


 I have been cutting fabric for a baby quilt for my cousin who is having a baby. It is'nt going to be anything special just strips sewn together 26 in all. It should finish 40" x 50" approx.


 This is my Leader and Ender project. A very pink Irish Chain. I found all the bits today except the cream background bit,  it can't be far.
 The big pile of pairs and the one finished block.
 As it is going to be a very large quilt I have alot of squares cut
And if anyone asks I can say, Yes ! I did sew all those little squares together.

And for something different I am making a doll for a birthday gift for Mums little charge that she babysits.

 The pieces just layed out,
And her face that I just finished embroidering. So hopefully tomorrow it will be done.

Only 2 eggs today.  It must be a bit cold for the girls.

It was really nice to spend the day in my sewing room.
Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...