Tuesday 7 June 2011

My Sewing Room

 O.K Simone you got your request. Here is Mums English Paper Piecing quilt ( Sue Daley pattern )

 A couple close up's.

Now for some picture's of my sewing room. It came about because we have only 2 bedrooms plus a sleepout, which was my sewing room. And with one teenager who desperately needed his own room for his sanity we decided to build me a shed. So other than the concrete slab and the electrics we have done it all ourselves. It will also come in handy if family come to stay.



Above is my little design wall I had in my little sewing room (it was only 2x4 metres ) the room that is. Some Bonnie Hunter things on there. I love pink as you probably guessed and when I am actually at the machine I leaders and enders the Irish Chain blocks. I have a big pile and should put them together along with the other 20 something UFO'S I have. On the left is the desk Mum and I put together  yesterday ( are we clever or what )




These photo's are of different corners of my sewing room. That is that big heavy desk that we picked up yesterday, and it is already in use.

 My big design wall and bookcase, behind the wall is my walk in cupboard ( there are no shelves yet but one day ) and my table where I sew.

Jacob my eldest took this photo of himself last night with the cat. He needs another hair cut ( he uses the hair straighener more than I do ) LOL.

Back to the grindstone today . Lots of sorting fabrics and cutting for the Sydney Craft and Quilt Show in a couple weeks.


The girls gave us 6 eggs yesterday but DH did'nt get them tonight he was playing the X-Box with the youngest when I got home and we had to head straight back to town for their music lessons. Jacob plays Guitar and Zachary plays Drums ( and yes he has a Drum-Kit in his room ) we must be mad but they are both very good. Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...