Thursday 30 June 2011

A Day Out

No. 26 done. Yay ! That's one less I have to do ( But I'm not counting down )
And the start of no. 27.

DH and I had a day out in town today. After our appointment at the bank we did a bit of birthday shopping for the boys. Jacob's birthday is on the 25th and Zachary's is the 29th of July. As their cousins birthday is on the 20th we try to have a family tea out somewhere all together, it makes it a bit  easier. Poor DH's mother ! 3 birthdays in 9 days is a bit much for present buying.
We went to the Federal Hotel for a $5 lunch and I would'nt know the last time we did that.
DH had to call in to do something at work so I sat in the staff kitchen and sewed my hexagons while I waited.
We did some grocery shopping and got some new dripper hose so we can plant out our potato seed tomorrow.
Hopefully it will rain on Sunday like they say.

The girls layed 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...