Thursday 16 June 2011

Finally !

 It's finished. All cut. I am not doing it again for a while, it hurts to much.
 This is the back. The only good thing about Raggy Quilts is that you don't have to wrestle with the machine and quilt sandwich or say some bad words. LOL.

I will take a picture tomorrow it is in the dryer at the moment.










 These are the butterfly blocks I gave Mum to make this quilt for the little girl she baby-sits for her birthday.





Today I put the binding on it for Mum because she does'nt like to do it.



A close up of the Flannel Quilt I am making. These 2 blocks are together as I am quilting it as I go. Today I sewed the back of them down.

Do they need faces? I was thinking they could be like Amish dolls and not have any.

What do you think?


This is the one next to it.

Might get the next one on tomorrow.
 Zac had onother ride when he got home from school, he is all better now after his  being sick.


And a beautiful cactus that flowered a couple of months ago ( I love Cactus flowers )

The girls layed 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Michelle,
I am loving all your works. Your Everyday Angels quilt is coming along nicely.
Totally inspired me to work on mine.

Michelle said...

Thanks Simone. Your things look great too!
I think you will finish your Secret Garden before Kylie and Me.

rubyslipperz1052 said...

I LUV all your fun pictures...some really fun quilts! "angels have red hair"? well, I have a LONG way till could put in an application for wings! =P

and, thanks for your comments on my blog!

hugZ,
annie
rubyslipperz106.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...