Sunday 26 June 2011

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

I have finished block no. 24. The first one that I have fussy cut the outside 16 hexagons. I'm thinking that I will have to do more like this , they sure do look good.
The start of no. 25 , the outside will be pink. Maybe I will finish it after work tomorrow. LOL.

As we have to creep around the house when DH is on night shift so I sat in my comfy chair and finished no.24 this morning. Then Grandma came over and we went out to plant 3 climbing roses , 2 standard roses and 2 bush roses. It is'nt like we don't have 50 + roses already. Zac helped her plant some daisy type plants that she dug up from somewhere and I planted out a punnet of stocks.

My Brother came over for his regular hair cut, and I also cut DH'S hair as well.

The next door neighbour was burning his pile of garden clippings and whatever else he had in there today. He started burning at 10 am and the wind was swirling all over the place ( was not happy Jan ) and finally when SILLY ME thought it had all burnt away ( it was after 3pm ) I hung DH'S uniform up and all the whites and 5 minutes later there was more smoke than before.
So now the neighbour has seen me not very happy.
I called out to him over the fence and said could he put it out as I had just hung out the wash and he laughed, well I said "  it was not funny " and slamed my front door . The fire was out in 5 minutes.
I can still smell smoke it must stay in your nose.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...