Friday 17 June 2011

Prickles In My Fingers

 Well as promised here it is finished . Cut. Quilted. Sewn. Snipped. Washed. And Dried. All in that order. Phew ! And a closer view below.
 Here is Zachary with a fish he caught in March after the floods. Where he is standing was all under water.
 I thought I might show some of the pictures I took when we were building my sewing room. DH's brother came and helped us put the plaster on the ceiling and that is something I don't think any of us would like to do again.


The framing for my cupboard. DH hired a nail gun ( now that was fun )
             
We spent the morning planting out some cactus that needed seperating. Planted Grandma's Hydrangea's and a general tidy up.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

And I made a loaf of bread in the breadmaker, which we had with butter instead of  dessert. And yes it was probably just as bad as chocolate pudding.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Loving the raggy quilt. It looks so warm and cuddly.

Loving the look of your new room.

Michelle said...

Thanks Simone
The quilt along stuff looks good !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...