Tuesday 21 June 2011

Friends

It's FREEZING ! It sure is Winter now.
Another busy day at work today. A lot of familiar faces and some new. And it is always great to see what people are making.
A lovely visit from a friend that has moved away, she popped in  because her daughter had to go to the Dentist. There is nothing like driving interstate to go to an appoitment. LOL.
It was great to see you Simone.
The boys had music lessons tonight and we decided to get  KFC for tea while we were in town. It makes for a late night if I have to start cooking tea after 7 o'clock. I will have to start using the slow cooker more and organize myself .

I finished 1 more hexagon diamond.
Total done 23 , 1 half diamond and 1 side triangle.
Only 76 diamonds to go.
I must be mad !
Oh I suppose there are worst things I could be doing .LOL.

The girls layed 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Kylie Lloyd said...

I can't believe you have completed 23 diamonds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...