Friday 10 June 2011

More Sewing

 She is all sewn together
 And she is stuffed. LOL. If I was a 4 year old I think that I would like it .
 Mum laughed when she saw the pile of strips next to her sewing machine and got right into it and started sewing. This is what she got done.
 A UFO that I should have finished before Christmas ( sorry Mum ) I did some of the blocks today and I will do more everyday until they are done ( promise )
  DH has been busy as well . The North side is done too !
 And he started the East side
 Then he put up the laser-lite on Grandma's Verandah . That is Grandma inspecting his work.
And the girls layed 3 eggs today.


Lets hoping that the boys sleep in in the morning , because I am not a morning person at all.

Until Next Time

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

All your yard work is looking fabulous. I am impressed.

Love your doll, I might get in and do mine later on today.

I am intrigued by your UFO! Also the strip quilt... cannot wait to see what you do with it.

Michelle said...

It was fun to do
hopefully the UFO will be finished today LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...