Friday 1 July 2011

Sunshine

 Wow ! Look what DH made for tea yummy roast potato's and also roast beef ( and they tasted good too )
 This is a photo that I got out of my phone ( finally ) of our pumpkin harvest. They are slowly disappearing . Just love pumpkin soup.
 Mr. Lincoln. It is one of our standard roses, just beautiful.
 It is a shame that I have to prune these, isn't it ? Which I did today. My poor fingers, I don't know how many prickles I have in them.
 Our beautiful  ( fat cat )  he only looks that way because he is so fluffy.
Now this is the huge Carp that Zachary caught at Lake Boga a couple of weeks ago 11.5 pounds.

DH and I planted the potato's today about 17 metres of them. Layed all the dripper hose for that garden bed and the silver- beet that I had already planted. It is just starting to shoot.

DH has nearly finished the south side of the glass house and boy is it warm in there.

I did get out in the sewing room today and basted the quilt  that is going to Canada I hope to quilt it tomorrow.

What weather we are having !  I got sun burned today on my face and I was wearing a wide brim hat and sunglasses, but I won't complain.

I haven't quite finished hexagon no. 27 .

The girls layed 4 eggs today ( they must of enjoyed the sun to much )

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Your potatoes look too yummy to eat. Busy busy busy. Enjoy the sunshine..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...