Saturday 30 June 2012

Darwin Day 6



Another lazy day today.

The Parap market was on this morning and we went along to have a look.

Then after lunch ( which was lamb chops and salad ) that we cooked at the apartment , we drove out to the water park and slides again.

The water was cold ... it took quite a bit for me to get in.
The slides were good .... one was slow ....I had to help myself along though.

No pictures today.

I have basted a whole diamond hexagon .
Just have to stitch it.

The girls are going good and one of them is clucky .... Mum will try to set her tomorrow.

Until Next Time.




2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

"clucky"??? What's that? I don't know nuthin' about no chickens...

:)

Sarah said...

Same here...what is clucky?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...