Thursday 21 June 2012

It's Gone !


I'm so much lighter today....
This morning I had my hair cut.
It now touches my shoulders......and for those that know I've had quite a bit of hair cut off.
I'm all ready for our holiday with an easy care hair style.

Today has been very cold .....but.....some much needed rain came with it..
Light rain fell most of the day.
Nice for the gardens and the farmers as we have'nt really had very good rain fall for the dry land farmers.
Let's hope it's enough to keep the crops going.

Had a very busy day at work.

A no sew day today.

The girls layed 4 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

No before and after pictures? Darn! So glad to hear you've had some rain.

sandra said...

I can't believe you did that Michelle. Have a great holiday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...