Wednesday 20 June 2012

Packing......

Our bags are nearly packed......

After all the washing I did yesterday and the couple loads I did today , I think all the clothes in the house are clean.
I rang Mum with an SOS and asked her to help me iron them.
 ( I really hate ironing )
Thanks Mum !
Now everything is ironed except what we are wearing to Melbourne.
Sunday is supposed to be miserable in the big smoke....so we will leave in our winter woolies and land in tropical heat , which isn't good.

Iv'e packed Boggle , UNO and a pack of cards too.
My hexie's are already in a case....

I did more mending again to a pair of trackies of DH's and a pair of Zachary's shorts.
Damn seams.
I also unpicked another row of quilting from my baby trip around the world quilt.
7 rows to go.
In future after each row of quilting I will check to make sure the stitches are fine.

So no creative stitching today.

The girls layed 5 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Grit said...

Wunderschöne Rosen.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Sarah said...

This is the exciting part - anticipation of a great vacation. Have a great time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...