Wednesday 6 June 2012

It's A Pie Day ....


Today DH and I made pies.
Meat pies.
And a few shepherd's pies too.
There are not too many left now , not with 2 growing boys.

After DH went to work I  got to work on my quilt.


I have finished quilting in one direction.


And started quilting in the other direction.
I'm loving this quilt lots.....
I want to finish the quilting tomorrow and hopefully bind it too.

No. 23

Mum has finished another Rose Star block.


Just look at the beautiful blue sky today. ( Dont let the blue sky fool you , it was still cold )
A jet flying over our house today , as I was hanging out the washing.

The girls layed 2 eggs over the last 2 days.

until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I really like the simple/straight line stitching on your quilt - I makes itvery understated so that the fabric shines! Another lovely rose star - can't wait to start on mine this summer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...