Tuesday 26 June 2012

Day 2 Darwin


What we have done on day 2......
We had a very relaxing morning.
Jacob slept in ...... we didn't though.
Needed our morning cup of tea.

Today was much warmer but this morning was still cool and windy.

After lunch we went to the water fun park .... it has slides , pool and a playground that has water coming out of it everywhere.
I didn't venture into the water because I don't want to get any sicker.
My three boys had fun though.
I do have pictures but my stupid computer wants to download all the photo's off my phone not just the recent ones ..... so DH will have to show me how to do it.
My last 2 posts the photo's were jumbo sized because I posted them from my phone.

Tonight after tea  ( which was at the Stokes Hill Wharf ) we watched a DVD ....Kung Fu Panda 2.
So funny !!
I think there may be a third movie .....

Tomorrow my brother will be in Darwin as he is every week.
He drives road trains from Adelaide to Darwin each week.
So we will pick him up from the truck depot and have lunch with him.

I haven't touched base with mum ( I'm bad ) so I don't know the egg situation.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Glad you're having fun... maybe the girls are on vacation too!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...