Tuesday 5 June 2012

A Day In Mildura


We were up early this morning for our trip to Mildura.
We woke to a sunny 10 degrees , but it didn't get much warmer.
The wind is coming off the South Pole.
We met Dad at Mc Donalds and did the Grandma switch......had a kiss and a hug and see you later !!
I hope Grandma has a great break.

The boys came for the day with us , not that they really wanted to.
We visited with a friend of DH's that roomed with him at the academy.
They  haven't seen each other since then , so DH was very happy.
We had lunch with them .....a lovely BBQ and salad.
The boys played X-Box while we talked.
DH even let me go to Spotlight....and I finally found some Janome bobbins !
They do say 3rd time lucky , don't they??
I even found some no.52 DMC for a friend.

So I have had another no sew day......but I will get stuck into the quilting tomorrow.

It was too dark to get the eggs tonight , so tomorrow will have to do.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It sounds like a productive trip! Enjoy your vacation before the vacation :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...