Sunday 24 June 2012

We Have Arrived



Just a quick post to say we have arrived at our holiday destination !!!
After a very early start and leaving home at 7 o'clock , we arrived in Melbourne just after 11 o'clock.
As our flight wasn't until 2:15 we had lunch and lined up.......
And waited and waited........
Honestly there has to be a better way of doing things at an airport , well I think anyway !
We touched down safely at 6:45 after a bumpy fight..........should have taken a motion sickness tablet ..... lol.
I have Jacob's cold and my ears ...OMG , I thought they were going to burst.
And my nose is dripping.
Poor me.
Grandpa has put us on the third floor.
Our room is very nice.
Pictures when I get organized.
Grandpa took us out for tea too.
We have all fallen in a heap.
Time for bed.

The girls are laying very nicely at the moment.
Mum is getting the eggs and I forgot to ask how many , so an update tomorrow.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

sandra said...

Pleased you arrived safely. I got a lovely letter today.have written the date on my calendar already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...