Monday 25 June 2012

Day 1 Darwin


Hello.
It hasn't been as hot as it should in Darwin today , but they say it should get hotter.
A windy day ..... but still better than at home.
We went for a drive today and did a bit of shopping.
The boys spent their money that Grandma gave them to spend.

We did some exploring of a few places we would like to go as well.

DH and I went for a walk around Parap before tea.
Grandpa and Nanna took us out to tea ........ right on the beach.
The sunset was beautiful .....
Then to have coffee.

My nose won't stop dripping and I've been sneezing all day.
I don't think I've ever been healthy on any holiday we have gone on.

No sewing today.

Forgot about the girls.
Oops !

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Doniene said...

Lovely photos! Glad you are having fun!!

Grit said...

Tolle Fotos.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Sarah said...

great family shot - despite your cold it looks like everyone is having fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...