Monday 4 June 2012

So Cold ....


Straight off......today has been a no sew day.

After work today I had an hour and a half to kill , so I did a bit of window shopping.
DH and I had a meeting at school to sort out some things.
After that a bit of grocery shopping and a cooked chook for tea.

DH and I are taking Grandma to Mildura tomorrow.
It's sort of a halfway point from where my Dad lives , as Grandma is going to have a bit of a holiday  with my Dad.
She didn't want to stay here for 3 weeks  "by herself" when we are in Darwin.
So we will have a 3 week holiday from Grandma before our real holiday.


Our London Plane tree is almost naked.
I just love the leaves on the ground.
That isn't dirt in the background , the frost has killed off the grass already.
The grass under the tree is still green , so far.
This morning was a very white frost.....absolutely freezing.
The A/C didn't want to work. It kept cutting in and out.
It wasn't foggy at home , but driving into town the fog was rolling in.

It has started to rain softly ...... lets hope the farmers get some nice falls.

The girls layed 2 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Suppose two eggs on a frosty morning is better yhan none!
Safe travels. Glad grandma is going for an extended holiday.

Sarah said...

That's quite the change in weather for you...I think I started really reading your blog when it was super hot. Same thing here, sadly, it was 95F a week ago and only 60F this past weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...