Tuesday 12 June 2012

Started And Finished...

I got some sewing done today...


This ....
  And this , became....

This.
A Vintage Modern jelly roll.
And I experimented and sewed it together as it came out of the roll.
Other than the reds on each end ,  it didn't turn out to bad......better than I thought.
I can't believe that it was a jelly roll this morning and a top this afternoon.

Love the fussy cutting !

Mum's next Rose Star block.
She is making something new and I will show it when it's finished.

Zachary had music tonight.
Only one more lesson for the term as we will be in Darwin the last week of the school term.
They are not complaining about missing a week of school.

The girls layed 2 eggs today.


Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Another jelly roll quilt top already? Wow... you're sewing up a storm there...

I like the red on both ends... are you going to quilt it the same way?

Two eggs, huh? *tsk tsk*

Sarah said...

Wow - another quilt top done!!! I know it bothers some people to have the colors bunched together but I don't mind it either way. I would think right off the roll would be easier when doing the initial chain piecing.

Any progress on your rose stars?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...