Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunday Sewing


Today was the best.
7 wonderful friends and Mum spent 5 hours sewing and talking out in the sewing room.

I have finished the binding on the jelly roll quilt.


I have put together a little collage of the jelly roll quilt.
I have been playing on my phone and found an app , so I gave it a go.


Mum finished the backing for the 4 patch baby quilt.


Them both together.
Blue and Yellow together ........just go !


My backing for the layer cake and charm square quilt I finished Friday.
The fabric for the binding came on friday too , so I  just need to baste and quilt .....


A close up of the backing.

It was so nice to see the girls today.
3 of them we haven't seen since February so it was an extra special day.
I hope we can do it again soon.

The girls layed 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Your quilts are wonderful... Wow so good to catch up with friends from across the border (I assume). I do miss those Sunday sewing with friends. Now most of my sewing is alone at home... with some virtual discussions along the way....

nat said...

I had the best day too!!! Xxxxxxxx

Impera Magna said...

So glad you got some time with friends... and to sew!

Five eggs? Wow! You GO, girls!

Sarah said...

Sit-n-sews, as we call them, are the best for catching up and hanging out with friends. We don't always get a lot done I see that you guys were quite productive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...