Monday 18 June 2012

An Ordinary Day


Today wasn't as exciting as yesterday.
Work.
A trip to the chemist ( Jacob has tonsillitis )
I did go to Target and bought myself some tank tops and the boys a pair of track pants each ( which were on sale )
And the Monday shopping stock up of milk.
DH bought home 3 litres yesterday morning and the boys drank all bar about 2" of it.
I think we need a cow.

Tomorrow will see me starting to organize our cases for our trip to Darwin.
I have to work Thursday , Friday and Saturday and we leave on Sunday so it doesn't give me much time.
We may love the warm weather so much we might stay forever......I'm so looking forward to missing 3 weeks of Winter.

The jelly roll quilt will go into my Etsy shop tomorow after its photo shoot.
I won't have time to finish anymore until we get home.......but I will get stuck into them as soon as I can.

I will be taking my hexie's to Darwin , I have 11 ready to baste ...... so thats what I will be doing in my spare time.
My ipad has heaps of books so I'm o.k on that front too.

No sewing today......

The girls layed 5 eggs today.



Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Woo hoo getting closer. I get home on Wednesday and then have to wash and repack for Thursday stopping at Goondawindii then traveling on.

Sarah said...

Yup - sounds like you need a cow! My parents had to limit my milk consumption as a kid or I was going to drink us out of house and home. LOL.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...