Thursday 7 June 2012

Nearly Done !

The boys stayed home from school today as the teachers were on strike.
Their friend from next door came over and they played X-Box most of the day.

I did finish the quilting today....yay !


I don't know if this quilt will make it to my shop......I might just keep it.


I keep saying it ...but I love this fabric.
I have to get the new range that is out later in the year.
It might be my next favourite......

The girls layed 4 eggs today.
Wow !

Until Next Time.


3 comments:

Doniene said...

Your quilt is lovely!! I see why you want to keep it!! Great job!!

Sarah said...

It's so pretty you should keep it for yourself. I see the girls have stepped up production!

Impera Magna said...

I love the way you quilted this one and will borrow your idea to quilt the jelly roll quilt I did (and had no idea how to quilt it).

Don't blame you one little bit for keeping this beauty!

Yea, girls!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...