Tuesday 19 June 2012

Getting Ready

Today in between washing clothes and sorting clothes for our trip I managed to take some photo's of the finished jelly roll quilt.
How blue does the sky look ?


It sure looks good in the sunshine.


And a full view of the backing.

I also mended Jacobs P.J's.
The crotch ripped when he squatted down and he didn't have them very long either.
Clothing just isn't made very well anymore......it tore on the stitching line...what a pain to fix.
But fixed they are !
I also sorted my hexie box ......it's all ready for a trip to Darwin.

I'm always paranoid that I will leave something behind.

I will just pack what I can and pack last minute things Saturday........

The girls layed 4 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Fun quilt! Lovely sky! :)

Sarah said...

GORGEOUS blue sky!

I'm sure Jacob is thrilled that you shared he ripped the crotch on his PJs...I agree tho, nothing is made as well as in the olden days.

Yeah for the hexies who also get to go on vacation. Enjoy yourself!

Simone Harding said...

What a great day. You sound like me however Ihope you remember everything you need.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...