Saturday 2 June 2012

My Saturday Sleep-In

I managed to sleep in to 8 o'clock before getting woken up.

I have ventured out to the sewing room today......and have basted the jelly roll quilt.




The backing.
The tan fabric is the binding as well , and the red is a French General fabric.
I will be quilting it with the tan colour.....it blends with them nicely.

I hope to get  "at" it tomorrow.
I have done a couple other things today but they are secret so I can't talk about them.

DH and I are watching the football..........our team is not winning.

The girls layed 2 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Such a lovely quilt... and the backing is cool!

I need to make a quilt sandwich but first... I'm gonna sew me some QSTs!

I slept until 8 this morning... soooo nice!

Sarah said...

Secrets aren't fair!!!!
Very clever backing choices - I never seem to have the creativity to piece backing and I need to...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...