Thursday 28 June 2012

Day 4 In Darwin

Today we went to Crocodylus Park and Zoo.


This crocodile is 4.5 metres long.
I have never seen a crocodile so big.
One wouldn't wan't to fall in.


There were Sea Turtles.


This pen just cracked me up.
Looked just like a a pit of snakes  ..... but crocodiles instead.

 Mr. Lion and his Lioness.
They were quite happy just laying on their backs.


And tonight we went to the Mindil market on Mindil beach.
Every food stall you could think of.
Thousands of people.
Bands playing.
Markets stalls.
It's on every Thursday and Sunday.
So you know where we will be on those days.

A beautiful 30 degrees today.
18 degrees when I got up this morning.
At home it was -1 degree .....
I know where I would rather be.

Mum has been picking up so many eggs.
7 eggs yesterday and 9 the day before.
I think the girls are in full swing.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hilarious photo of the lions! I don't relish the crocs in close proximity tho...

Impera Magna said...

That is a HUGE croc... and I thought those were snakes at first too!

Glad to hear the girls have picked it up a bit... maybe it's the cooler weather?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...