Friday 22 June 2012

Winter's Arrived With A Vengeance



 As a few of my friends know how long my hair was.......I thought I would share a picture Zachary took after the last hair cut I had.
The boy's were sick of waiting as she straightened it .
Let's just say I will never go bald.

This was in February.
And yesterday I did this....


Well I didn't ,  but the hair dresser looked at me funny and asked if I was sure , quite a few times before she put scissors to hair.
She straightened it for me ........ and now I will be able to straighten it myself.
It was just a bit long to do it before.
I will miss my long ringlets for a while ...... but the funny thing is ,  it's hair and it grows !!

I had an early start today .
It has been freezing too.
I wish I had $1 for every person that came in today and said it is freezing.
The rain has tried to happen again ....... but I think it's to cold to rain.

No sewing today.

2 more sleeps .......... I'm not counting.

The girls layed 5 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Ellen said...

That's a lot of gorgeous hair - lucky you! Do you have organizations where you can donate the long locks that were cut off to use for wigs for cancer patients?

Shirley said...

How brave you were.

Sarah said...

WOW - what a difference!!! Were you able to donate the hair? We have something called Locks of Love to make wigs for kids but I am not sure if they are international. I donated a few years ago. I started out a bit shorter than you but ended up much shorter and it's gotten shorter twice more. I might go bald for lack of being able to cut it shorter. LOL. I am sure your trip will be easier now w/out having to deal with all that hair.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...